Your business requires an account to maintain and preserve its growth and sustainability. It doesn’t matter whether you are a start-up owner or already running for years, you need an account to assist you in trying times.
To know more about the benefits of a business account; Listen to the radio program on OGBC 90.5fm below.
Get your account active and ready with a minimum opening balance of #5,000 at the nearest Lavender Micro-finance Bank or open an account online.
- Account form duly completed.
- 3 clear recent passport photograph of signatory.
- Identification of signatory ( National ID, Voters card, Driver’s license or International Passport).
- 2 Satisfactory references.
- Public Utility receipt dated within the last 3 months (PHCN bill, Water rate bill, tenement rate, rent receipt, telephone bill).
For further enquiries; You can speak to a representative on +234-818-162-0000 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org