Point of Sales terminal
A Point of Sales (POS) Terminal is a portable machine used to accept bank cards of payments for goods and services. It allows you, as cardholder, to have real-time online access to funds and information in your bank account through debit or cash cards.
A Point of Sale (POS) terminal is a portable device that allows local debit cardholders make payment for goods and services in a retail environment. Lavender PoS terminal provides a convenient, modern & efficient means of processing payment online & real-time as value is credited to the Merchants account within 24 hours.
The benefits of the PoS terminal to Merchants include the following:
- Improved efficiency minimises cash handling and aids reconciliation.
- Increase in sales as Merchant have access to both cash and card-carrying Customers.
- Instant confirmation of payment for goods.
- Reduces cost of Personnel and equipment for handling cash receipts.
- Reduces exposure to loss due to armed robbery or pilferage by Employees.
- Eliminates the inconvenience of cheque confirmation and clearing period.
Handle all your personal and corporate banking functions from one place and amaze yourself at how much easier it can be to run your world 24/7 from wherever you are.