Fixed Deposit Account
Keeping a keen eye on the future and taking action to protect it is a great way to achieve your medium to longer-term financial goals. It could be building a nest egg for retirement or a targeted investment for education.
New Account Application
We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with banking services and look forward to helping you reach your financial goals.
Fix your money in the Lavender Microfinance Bank Fixed Deposit Account and relax knowing that your return is guaranteed.
It is an investment account with a specific amount invested at an agreed interest rate and tenor. Based on customer’s instructions, at the end of agreed period (tenor), the investment can either be rolled over (re-invested) or liquidated (returned to customer) with the interest amount earned.
- Investment period (tenor) is a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 360 days.
- Minimum opening balance is #50, 000
- Amount can be terminated before maturity but accrued interest will be forfeited.
- Amount can be terminated at customer’s discretion
- Attractive interest rate
- What is the tenor for fixed deposit? It varies between 30 days and 360 days.
- Can the investment be rolled over? Yes, based on an instruction from the customer.
- Can the investment be terminated before maturity? Yes, investment can be terminated before maturity; however a portion of accrued interest will be forfeited.
Customer Care & Support
Email: email@example.com, call +234-803-0444-643, +234-807-4771-004 or visit the Lavender Microfinance Bank branch closest to you.